Wednesday, August 1, 2012

another one for Colorado

I gotta get my binding buddies busy because if I take the time to bind these, I have less time to make and quilt.  Today was the last day of my teacher training and I'm beat!  I've had a headache all three days and today was the worst by far.  Tomorrow I take my oldest to the airport so she can begin her next adventure.  I'll have some more time for quilting and with only 18 days left before I have to go back full time, I'm going to need all of the quilting time I can get :)

I have another neurology appointment Friday afternoon but don't have much hope that anything will happen.  I have to say I am learning patience and compassion for anyone who has pain on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Another nice donation!

I can't wait to hear about the next adventure.

It has to be difficult to do much of anything with a bad headache. I hope they can get to the bottom of things.

Catherine said...

I admire you for your kindness to others. You are a teacher. That is a gift. Despite your headaches you push forward. Not to mention you are the coolest quilter ever, so darn relaxed and laid back. Inspiring to a newbie quilter.

Sparky said...

Hi Marilyn ,such a nice gesture..good on you...
would you mind placing the rest of your fellow guests
on your blog sew we can easily find them as we found you.thanks